rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Next RSA 2017 logistic meeting

Hi Everyone,

We still haven't received the redesigned booth layout from our contractor, so we need to postpone today's meeting. We hope to circulate the redesigns soon (by Friday) and follow up with a quick call to answer any questions and/or resolve any additional layout concerns on Monday or Tuesday.

I am very sorry about the delay. We hope to get this all moving shortly.

Kind regards, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org