rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: [rsa-interop-demo] New designs for the RSA Interop booth (2115)

Hi Jane,

Thank you for sending this through, I do appreciate the effort that goes into this.

Just a heads-up - the updated design appears to conflict with a range of the design objectives we had for the original version.

I'll compile some more detailed feedback and get it back to you today.

Thanks,

Tony Cox

Director Business Development, Strategy & Alliances

Cryptsoft

P:  +61 7 3103 0321, US:  +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com
https://calendly.com/tony-cox (book a meeting)