rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: RE: [rsa-interop-demo] RSA 2017 booth graphics...pls review company logos

Hi All,

QLabs is also on board with Tony’s comments.

Best regards,

Jane

From: rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of White, Charles
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 1:52 PM
To: Jane Harnad <jharnad@oasis-open.org>; Tony Cox <tony.cox@cryptsoft.com>
Cc: rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org

Howdy Jane!

Actually...

Fornetix agrees with Tony's comments....and to get more than 2 hours of sleep tonight

Chuck White

Fornetix

Don’t Just Manage Encryption – Orchestrate It.

This message contains information from Fornetix LLC which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited.