rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: DEADLINE REMINDER: Sponsor quoteS for OASIS press release on RSA Interop

OASIS RSA Interop Participants:

Tomorrow (Tuesday, 7 Feb), is the deadline to submit Sponsor quotes for the OASIS press release on the RSA Interops.

So far, I have received quotes from the following companies:

STIX/TAXII: Bay Dynamics, Fujitsu, IBM, and LookingGlass

KMIP and PKCS: HPE and Safenet

If you represent a Sponsor member and your company is not listed above, please send me your quote (75 words or less) with attribution by COB tomorrow.

If you represent a Contributor member, note that you will be featured in the list of Interop participants in the press release subhead; however, in order to be quoted in the press release, you will need to upgrade your membership to the Sponsor level. (Company quotes in OASIS press releases is an exclusive benefit of Sponsor membership.)

The cost to upgrade your membership would be prorated based on your membership renewal date. If you're interested, contact me and I'll let you know the exact number.

The press release from last year's RSA Interop will give you an idea of what people have said in the past:
https://www.oasis-open.org/news/pr/latest-advances-in-oasis-kmip-and-pkcs-11-encryption-and-cryptographic-token-interface-stand

Best regards,
Carol

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: rsa-cti-interop@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:rsa-cti-interop@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Carol Geyer
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 11:52 PM
To: rsa-cti-interop@lists.oasis-open.org; rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [rsa-cti-interop] Re: OASIS press release on KMIP, PKCS, STIX, TAXII demos at RSA

OASIS is drafting a press release on the RSA 2017 STIX/TAXII and PKCS #11 Standard Showcases and KMIP Interop Demo. We've targeted the first day of the expo, Monday, 13 Feb 2017, for distribution.

*Recognition*

The headline and subheads of the press release will read:

----------------

Twenty-four companies demonstrate support for OASIS standards for Cyber Threat Intelligence, Encryption, and Cryptography at RSA 2017

Bay Dynamics, DFLabs, EclecticIQ, Fujitsu, IBM, LookingGlass, New Context, NC4, ThreatConnect, ThreatQuotient, TruSTAR, and Verisign Demo STIX and TAXII Support.

Cryptsoft, Feitan, Fornetix, Hancom Secure, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), IBM, Kryptus, Oracle, Quintessence Labs, SafeNet, Utimaco, and Watchdata Demo KMIP Interoperability and/or PKCS #11 Support.

----------------

If you represent an organization above, and you do *not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me.

*Quotes*
Foundational and Sponsor members participating in the RSA Interop and Showcases may submit a quote (75 words or fewer) in support of your demo. Your quote will be included in the body of the press release. Please email quotes to me by Tuesday, 7 Feb. Be sure to include a name and title at your organization for attribution.

Contributors

If you represent a Contributor-level member, and you wish to be quoted in the OASIS RSA press release, please contact me immediately for information on changing your membership level to Sponsor.

(You can see if your company is a Sponsor or Contributor at
https://www.oasis-open.org/member-roster )

Regards,
Carol

--

Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS

--

Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS

Fujitsu will demonstrate CTIM (Cyber Threat Intelligence Management System) prototype.

This system includes a function to display an overview of the constituent elements of cyber-attacks recorded in CTI information, including essential details, and displays a diagram of the relationships between these elements.

CTIM also offers CTI sharing function that enables secure and easy CTI sharing between organizations.

Fujitsu has been its member since the OASIS CTI Technical Committeeâ??s establishment and CTIM supports STIX format.