rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: OASIS KMIP Interop for RSA 2019: Reserve now.

Dear KMIP TC Members,

Starting next year, the RSA show organizers will be enforcing a new rule on us. This new rule requires OASIS to provide them with our list of participants for prior approval. RSA indicated that they would reserve the right to deny participation in our space for any company not compliant with their rules.  (This is an independent determination by them, over which OASIS has no control. Two major reasons a company could be denied include: outstanding financial issues and/or being a past exhibitor that no longer exhibits.)

In order to comply, we'll be starting our recruitment process earlier this year. Please note that, even though we are still in preparations for the 2018 RSA Conference, this message is about the 2019 event, more than a year off. Unfortunately, the conference's rules force us to make our reservations more than a year in advance.

Below are the details associated with participating in our RSA 2019 KMIP Interop.  This includes information on booth space options and number of participants, requirements, and signup information. Please review all the information below and reserve your pod.

OASIS Foundational- and Sponsor-level members only will be able to reserve pods until 4 April. If any pods remain available after 4 April, they will be offered to Contributor-level members. Deadline for all reservations is 13 April.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Kind regards, Jane

Booth space options and number of participants. The deadline to reserve a pod for 2019 is 13 April, 2018. OASIS will reserve a booth space based on the number of participants received by the deadline. Space size options include:

1.) 10x30 booth -- 6 pods
2.) 20x20 booth -- 8 pods
3.) 20x30 booth -- 12 pods

Again, the final booth size will be determined by the number of approved participants received by 13 April. RSA's new rule means that OASIS cannot commit to a larger booth.

Participation requirements. In addition to approval from RSA, each KMIP Interop participant agrees to comply with all the rules and requirements as outlined in the KMIP Formal Interop process, as approved by the TC at that time, and other applicable OASIS rules. Latest version of the process may be found in the KMIP Technical Committee archives.

The cost to participate is $9,750. The participation fee is non-refundable (after RSA approval has been given) and due within 30 days of the reservation. Reservations not paid within 30 days will be forfeited.  Attached is the participation reservation agreement form. Please review to see what’s included.

Sign up information. Each participant must complete and return the attached reservation agreement form. An invoice will be issued once RSA approves your participation.

As a reminder, OASIS Foundational- and Sponsor-level members only will be able to reserve pods until 4 April. If any pods remain available after 4 April, they will be offered to Contributor-level members. Contributor members are encouraged to consider upgrading their membership to Sponsor in order to secure participation in RSA 2019 and receive other marketing benefits exclusive to Sponsors. The cost of upgrading is prorated based on renewal date. Contact dee.schur@oasis-open.org for details.

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Meet OASIS @ RSA Conference USA, April 16th – 19th, Moscone Center South Hall #1601 and #1701, San Francisco || Register now (Code:X8EOASIS)