rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: FW: [rsa-interop-demo] Tower graphic for RSA 2018 booth

Hi Layan,

We'll swap it out on both sides of the tower. Thanks, Jane

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 3:33 PM, Layan Olabi <lo@quintessencelabs.com> wrote:

Hi Jane,

In regards to the tower graphic branding, our company name looks too small since we’re limited to a max. branding area. Therefore, could you please use the attached logo instead?

Looking forward to receiving the updated graphic.

Thanks,

Layan

From: Jane Melia
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 10:10 AM
To: Layan Olabi <lo@quintessencelabs.com>

From: rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org <rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Jane Harnad
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:28 PM
To: rsa-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone,

Attached you'll find a copy of the tower graphic for our RSA booth.

Please review your logo to be sure the correct version has been added.

If any adjustments are needed, please send them to me by noon EDT on Friday, 30 March.

Thanks so much, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Meet OASIS @ RSA Conference USA, April 16th – 19th, Moscone Center South Hall #1601 and #1701, San Francisco || Register now (Code:X8EOASIS)

This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service for QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.