rsa-interop-demo message

Subject: KMIP/P-11 Booth presentation slots

Hi folks,

Attached is the list of slots available for the booth presentation time slots.

For those vendors participating in both the KMIP & PKCS#11 events, you have the option of including relevant slides for each TC in your deck (there will be PKCS#11 & KMIP set slides provided in the next day or so). Please send your draft presentations to the respective TC nailing list for approval (that approval will need to happen at this week's F2F meetings).

Once you have chosen your vendor number, please email this list with your selection and I'll update the table and repost. I have also included the selection order below. This is the same order that OASIS staff use to allocate pod selections. Feel free to state your selection once the person in the list ahead of you has sent through their choice.

I have already spoken to the Cryptsoft Rep and included their choice in the table.

Cryptsoft - Foundational Sponsor
IBM - Foundational Sponsor
P6R - Sponsor
Fornetix - Sponsor
Kryptus - Sponsor
QuintessenceLabs - Sponsor
Utimaco - Sponsor
Micro Focus - Sponsor
Thales e-Security - Sponsor
Unbound Tech - Sponsor

Thanks again,

--

Tony Cox

VP Partners, Alliances & Standards

Cryptsoft

P:  +61 7 3103 0321, US:  +1 (650) 918 4307

tony.cox@cryptsoft.com