s-ramp-comment message

Subject: Re: wmts xsd xjc error

Hi Honglei,

Thanks for your interest & your question about the work products from the s-ramp TC. I am copying this reply to the Technical Committee's comment list so that they will be alerted to your questions and someone can follow up with you.

Again, thanks & let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

/chet

4. When resolving that, to both using the xml.xsd from 2001, or 2009, I run into the next issue:
parsing a schema...
[ERROR] Property "Title" is already defined. Use &lt;jaxb:property> to resolve this conflict.
  line 232 of http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd
[ERROR] The following location is relevant to the above error
  line 219 of http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd
[ERROR] Property "Title" is already defined. Use &lt;jaxb:property> to resolve this conflict.
  line 261 of http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd
[ERROR] The following location is relevant to the above error
  line 246 of http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd
Do we even need the xlink.xsd import? I don't see it referenced.

Here are what I get:
D:\data\download\WMTS_schemas\v1.0.1>xjc -p tespack.com wmtsGetCapabilities_response.xsd

parsing a schema...
[ERROR] Property "Title" is already defined. Use &lt;jaxb:property> to resolve this conflict.
  line 232 of http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd

[ERROR] The following location is relevant to the above error
  line 219 of http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd

[ERROR] Property "Title" is already defined. Use &lt;jaxb:property> to resolve this conflict.
  line 261 of http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd

[ERROR] The following location is relevant to the above error
  line 246 of http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink.xsd

Failed to parse a schema.

Could you please tell me how to make it work?

Thanks,
Honglei

--

/chet