s-ramp message

Subject: March 2 S-RAMP TC Meeting

Currently I do not have any items to discuss.  I was going to go over Linda Terlouw's comments on Issue 18, however, she has informed me that she can not attend tomorrows meeting.

Does anyone have topics they wish to discuss tomorrow such as progress on issues that they own or any other topic?

If I do not receive any topics to discuss two hours prior to the meeting, then I will cancel the meeting for this week.

Thank you!
--Vince