s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] Fw: [chairs] OASIS TC F2F Meeting Option -- for review

Hi Vince,

I think having a F2F in the UK is a great idea! :-)

Regards, John

 John Colgrave          colgrave@uk.ibm.com              Hursley    (Embedded
                                                         Park       image moved
                                                                    to file:
                                                                    pic26204.gif)

 IBM Senior Technical   +44 (0)1962 816887               Winchester
 Staff Member

 WSRR Chief Architect   Windows Live Messenger:          Hampshire
                        colgrave@uk.ibm.com

                        Yahoo! Messenger:                United
                        john_colgrave@yahoo.co.uk        Kingdom

                        Skype: johncolgravework          SO21 2JN

WSRR Information Portal