s-ramp message

Subject: Call for agenda items

Hello Everyone,

I currently do not have any agenda items for this weeks conference call.  If you have anything that you wish to discuss, please respond to this email with agenda items.

I will send out another email tomorrow about an hour prior to the meeting with any agenda items that I have received.  If I do not receive any I will cancel the meeting.

Vince