s-ramp message

Subject: Groups - s-ramp-atom-binding-v1.0-wd01-SRAMP-8.doc uploaded

Hello,

I've made initial draft of S-RAMP Atom binding document with SRAMP-8 issue
changes . Here is a list of issues I would like to discuss (they are also
part of the document):

1) Is it necessary to introduce META descriptor? E.g., to carry information
on S-RAMP spec, model info, creator,

Further should we derive the package format from ZIP or from JAR. If we
choose JAR then we can reuse some parts of its specification (such as meta,
signature, )

2) Should we introduce dedicated mime-type
application/x-s-ramp-package?

3) What about the suffix of package file - should we use zip/jar or
dedicated .sramp ?

   regards,

      Radek

 -- Mr. Radek Pospisil

The document named s-ramp-atom-binding-v1.0-wd01-SRAMP-8.doc has been
submitted by Mr. Radek Pospisil to the OASIS SOA Repository Artifact Model
and Protocol (S-RAMP) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Changes relevant to SRAMP-8 issue (
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SRAMP-8 )

View Document Details: