s-ramp message

Subject: RE: [s-ramp] PLEASE RESPOND: S-RAMP Virtual Face to Face

Hi,

Both dates are OK for me.

	Regards,

		Radek

-----Original Message-----
From: brunssen@us.ibm.com [mailto:brunssen@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 17:56
To: s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well.  As promised, I wanted to get out an initial schedule for a Virtual Face to Face.  Please look at the dates and let me know if any/all of these dates would work for you.

1) October 17, 18, 19
2) October 24, 25, 26

The times will be similar to our TC Meeting time to try to accommodate everyone.  The sessions will be 2 to 3 hours each day.

The thought being first to choose dates.  Once the dates are chosen, I will schedule all the issues that are currently owned by a TC member to discuss the proposed solution brought forward by that TC member and integrate it in to the working draft of the documents.

So, please reply to the email with the dates that work best for you.

Thank you!

--Vince