s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] Groups - Draft Meeting Minutes - October 26, 2011 uploaded

I will fix the Supplementary notes to reflect the meeting dates.

With regards to the creating a new issue to address the samples, I am going to do that and I believe it is reflected in the minutes.  But I will go back and double check the minutes to make sure it is accurate.

And, are we resolving http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SRAMP-21? - HTTP Response Codes
Based on the notes in the meeting minutes, the status codes are going to be updated within the examples.  We are going to open up a subtask of issue 21 that will reflect the updating of the examples.  Once the new issue is complete SRAMP-21 will be resolved at the same time as the new issue that is opened.

And, what about http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SRAMP-22 - Error Responses
We did not cover this one in our discussions during the virtual f2f.  However, Senaka, you are right, this needs to be discussed and I think it is directly related to your work on SRAMP-21.  If you would like, I can assign SRAMP-22 to you as well

Thank you!
--Vince

Inactive hide details for Senaka Fernando ---10/27/2011 01:40:47 PM---Hi Vince, I noticed this on the document,Senaka Fernando ---10/27/2011 01:40:47 PM---Hi Vince, I noticed this on the document,

Senaka Fernando <senaka@wso2.com>

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,

s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org

10/27/2011 01:40 PM

Re: [s-ramp] Groups - Draft Meeting Minutes - October 26, 2011 uploaded

    Sent by:

<s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Vince,

I noticed this on the document,

"Supplementary Notes:

The next meeting will be October 24, 25 and 26, 2011."

I believe that needs to be fixed.

Also, I had some disturbances in the telephone connection yesterday, so are we planning to create a separate issue on fixing the samples on the Atom Binding Document? And, are we resolving
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SRAMP-21? And, what about http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SRAMP-22? Would that be resolved as well?

Thanks,
Senaka.