s-ramp message

Subject: S-RAMP Standardization - proposed timeline

Hello everyone,

In the last meeting I took the todo to create a proposed timeline to get our specification through the OASIS process to get an approval for OASIS standard.  Below you will find the standard track for our work product.  This is from chapter 3 of the TC Policy and Guidelines.

Standards Track Work Products progress as follows: