s-ramp message

Subject: Current open issues

Hello everyone!

I wanted to take a minute to touch base regarding the current set of open issues that are assigned to members of the TC.  I am going to make a request that everyone that is assigned to an open issue(s) please take a minute to review the open issue and report back status of the open issue.  When you report back, if you could please provide the following:

- Name of the issue (e.g. SRAMP-14)
- Title of issue
- Current status
- Outlook for completion

The reason I am asking for this information is so that we can continue to make progress against the plan for standardization of the S-RAMP spec.  Also, this will help as we lead in to the Virtual F2F in early March.

Thank you for your time and your response.
--Vince