s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] Virtual Face to Face dates

On 2/29/12 2:01 PM, Mr. Vincent Brunssen wrote:
Hello everyone.

Per our discussion today in our weekly TC meeting I am sending out an email to start a discussion regarding a virtual face to face to close on issues and start to get items integrated in to the working drafts.

The two dates suggested are
   - Week of March 19
   - Week of March 26

If we run this face to face like the one we did in October 2011 we would have 3 days of meetings, meeting for 3 hours each day.

So, the initial proposal is to meet on one of the following:
    - March 19 - 21 (10AM EST - 1PM EST)
    - March 26 - 28 (10AM EST - 1PM EST)

Please respond with your preference.  If you have a suggestion on a different time of day please suggest that as well.

Thank you!
--Vince
Both date (and time) ranges works for me.

--Kurt