s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] S-RAMP Issue Process

I suggest a few additional steps; see below.

On Mar 1, 2012, at 11:34 AM, Mr. Vincent Brunssen wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Per our discussion in our weekly meeting yesterday, I am making an attempt to write up the process for integrating our issue proposals in to the main working documents.  What we discussed is outlined below:
>
> 1) Add your issue changes to the base working draft document
> 2) Add the document to the document repository renaming it to contain the name of the issue that your proposal will resolve.
> 3) Update your issue in JIRA with the appropriate links to the uploaded proposal document
> 4) Send out an email to the group to make everyone aware that your issue is ready for review and also so the Chair can get the issues as a topic on the agenda
> 5) Discuss and vote on the proposal resolution in a TC meeting
> 6) If issue proposal is approved, assign the issue in JIRA to the appropriate document editor for integration in to the master draft
> 7) If the issue is not approved, go back and make updates to the issues and start the process over

8) Document editor incorporates changes (from multiple issues) into the master draft, makes this master draft available, and assigns the issue back to the original owner.
9) The original issue owner/assignee verifies all changes were correctly incorporated into the master draft. If there were errors, add a comment that details the errors and reassign to the document editor. If there were no errors, resolve the issue and add a comment.

When would the issues be closed?