s-ramp message

Subject: Groups - S-RAMP Issue Closure Process uploaded

Submitter's message
Uploaded the issue resolution procedure in a word document. Please review and make sure there are no errors.

Thank you!
-- Mr. Vincent Brunssen
Document Name: S-RAMP Issue Closure Process

Description
This document details the process we will follow as we work on issues that
are listed in JIRA. The owners of the issue will follow this process to
make sure that their proposals are brought forward, discussed by the TC,
approved, integrated in to the master document and finally closed as
resolved.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Vincent Brunssen
Group: OASIS SOA Repository Artifact Model and Protocol (S-RAMP) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2012-03-07 12:09:26