s-ramp message

Subject: smart quotes and other bad characters in our documents

The documents seems to have a lot of 'bad' characters. If I try copy and pasting XML fragments out of the documents I end up having to scrub out 'smart quotes' and weird space characters. This may be because I have it open in LibreOffice. Does anyone else have this issue too? Is there a way we can avoid these issues?

Thx,

--Kurt