s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] arbitrary boundaries question

Kurt,

With regards to this issue, the XSDs as written have boundaries which in this case I think mean the cardinality.  So, I believe that the idea of this particular issue was to check to make sure that the cardinality is set properly and that everything matches up with the diagrams and examples that are in the documents.  That is how I remember this discussion.  If anyone else remembers it differently then please correct me.

Inactive hide details for Kurt T Stam ---03/21/2012 06:13:01 PM---I'm starting work on http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browsKurt T Stam ---03/21/2012 06:13:01 PM---I'm starting work on http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SRAMP-7,  and I'm not quite sure what

Kurt T Stam <kstam@redhat.com>

"s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org" <s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>,

03/21/2012 06:13 PM

[s-ramp] arbitrary boundaries question

    Sent by:

<s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>

I'm starting work on http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/SRAMP-7,
and I'm not quite sure what 'arbitrary boundaries' are being referenced.
If anyone can give me a bit more context that would be greatly appreciated.

Thx,

--Kurt