s-ramp message

Subject: Updated S-RAMP standardization timeline

Hello everyone,

As a work item from yesterdays meeting I am updating the original plan for standardization of the S-RAMP specifications.  Please see the updates below and post back with any comments that you may have.  We will discuss this at the next meeting on May 2 and will vote to make the proposed amendments.

Standards Track Work Products progress as follows: