s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] S-RAMP-18 diagram question

Kurt,

That is correct.  We will use the XML Schema Diagrams that are produced via XML Spy.

    Regards,
    Vince Brunssen
    Senior Software Engineer
    Emerging Technologies
    512-286-5487 (External)
    363-5487 (T/L)

Inactive hide details for Kurt T Stam ---05/02/2012 07:24:48 PM---Just to close the loop on this, in today's meeting we decidedKurt T Stam ---05/02/2012 07:24:48 PM---Just to close the loop on this, in today's meeting we decided to go the  XML Schema diagrams route.

Kurt T Stam <kstam@redhat.com>

s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org,

05/02/2012 07:24 PM

Re: [s-ramp] S-RAMP-18 diagram question

    Sent by:

<s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>

Just to close the loop on this, in today's meeting we decided to go the XML Schema diagrams route. Once I get the xsds finalized I will do make some screenshots and send them around.

Cheers,

--Kurt