s-ramp message

Subject: Update to S-RAMP standardization timeline - May 4, 2012

Hello everyone,

As a work item from the May 2, 2012 conference call I have amended the S-RAMP standardization proposal.  However, I am concerned that the timeline leaks in to the holiday time at the end of the year.  My concern is that this will be a poor time to be announcing the specification has gone to a standard status.

Please review the proposed schedule so we can discuss at the next conference call.  I would like to try to pull this in by a week so that we do not run in to the holiday time in the US.

Thank you!

Standards Track Work Products progress as follows: