s-ramp message

Subject: No S-RAMP meeting today

Hi everyone,

Since there are no proposals that are ready for review and I did not receive any other agenda items for today's meeting, I am cancelling the meeting for today.

I will follow up with everyone who has open issues over the next few days to get updated outlooks on proposals and make sure that we are all able to make progress and stay on track with the current timeline we agreed to a few weeks back.

Thank you to everyone for your hard work and I look forward to talking with everyone on July 25, 2012.

--Vince