s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] Groups - Event "S-RAMP TC Conference Call" modified

I was really hoping to make some progress on the issues assigned to me, but have been completely swamped with customer-related work and won't have anything of value for this week's telecon. One bright note is that the Monday before our next meeting is clear, so I've blocked it off to work on the issues so that we can discuss on the next telecon.