s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] S-RAMP Schema Diagrams

Kurt,

I would agree that the visualization of the models is better with the schema diagrams than with the UML diagrams that we currently have and that as a group we should take a look at the diagrams and decide if the right thing to do is to replace the existing diagrams with the new diagrams that you have created.  I will add this topic as an agenda item for our call this week.

Inactive hide details for Kurt T Stam ---09/11/2012 04:26:29 PM---Hi Vince, I created the composite schema diagrams. Please takKurt T Stam ---09/11/2012 04:26:29 PM---Hi Vince, I created the composite schema diagrams. Please take a look and I think

Kurt T Stam <kstam@redhat.com>

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, "s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org" <s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>,

09/11/2012 04:26 PM

[s-ramp] S-RAMP Schema Diagrams

    Sent by:

<s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Vince,

I created the composite schema diagrams. Please take a look and I think
you volunteered to to asses what it would take to modify the text in the
foundation document if we use these instead of the UML diagrams.

Now that I've created them I do think these diagrams provide a better
way to visualize the models then the UML diagrams. For one it is easier
to asses which objects are derived and which are not. There are 8
models, for two I needed more then one composite diagram (soa and wsdl).

Thx,

--Kurt
(See attached file: AtomBinding.png)(See attached file: CoreModel.png)(See attached file: Policy.png)(See attached file: ServiceImplementation.png)(See attached file: Soa.png)(See attached file: Soa2.png)(See attached file: SoapWsdl.png)(See attached file: Wsdl.png)(See attached file: Wsdl2.png)(See attached file: Xsd.png)