s-ramp message

Subject: UserDefinedArtifactType question

Dear s-rampers,

I'm assuming you can the UserDefinedArtifactType without having to implement a full blown BPMN model. In that case am I correct to assume that for lets say a BPMN process definition a user can use the user defined path

example: /s-ramp/user/BpnmDocument

(   spec says /s-ramp/user/{UserDefinedArtifactType}   )

Then the S-RAMP server will receive this request and treats this as a UserDefinedArtifactType
with UserType attribute set to "bpmn".

In the response the atom-binding returns an atom entry with the category set to 'bpmn', and the artifactType of 'Document' i.e.:

<entry>
<category term="BpmnDocument" label="BPMN Process Definition" scheme="http://www.omg.org/spec/BPMN/2.0/
<s-ramp:artifact>
<s-ramp:Document .../>
</s-ramp:artifact>
</entry>

notes:

- the atom-binding.xsd does not allow artifact to contain UserDefinedArtifact - in the bpmn case the content is xml, so would you store contentSize, contentType and encodingType in ##any attributes? I could see different s-ramp implementation differentiating on this. Is this something the spec should worry about?

Thx,
--Kurt