s-ramp message

Subject: Groups - S-RAMP Atom Binding Document - Working Draft 4 uploaded

Submitter's message
Uploaded working document 4 of the S-RAMP Atom Binding Document. I believe it to be complete and correct with all the changes that have been submitted and approved. I also believe that all the links to the tables, examples, etc are also correct.

This is the document we will be reviewing February 13, 2013. Please take the opportunity to review the document prior to the meeting so that we can quickly and easily discuss any discrepancy, make changes and approve the changes.

Thank you!
--Vince
-- Mr. Vincent Brunssen
Document Name: S-RAMP Atom Binding Document - Working Draft 4

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Vincent Brunssen
Group: OASIS SOA Repository Artifact Model and Protocol (S-RAMP) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2013-02-07 09:52:30