s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] SRAMP XML Namespace

+1 for this namespace - it seems very reasonable to me.

On 02/13/2013 01:28 PM, Vince Brunssen wrote:
Using the following link
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html#xml-namespaces> from
OASIS as guidance regarding the format of an official namespace for
S-RAMP I found the following template:

*http://docs.oasis-open.org/[tc-shortname]/ns/xxxx*

    The /tc-shortname/ for S-RAMP is s-ramp

"/xxxx/" is a short string identifying an XML namespace, which should
incorporate a versioning subcomponent (/e.g./, a string like
201011 representing a date or v1.1 representing a version number)

Based on these guidelines above I have have come up with the following
namespace to be used in our documents, schemas, examples and other
places that require a namespace.  Please check my work against the
template to make sure I interpreted it correctly.

*/http://docs.oasis-open.org/s-ramp/ns/s-ramp-v1.0/*

Please respond to this email with any comments you may have regarding
the namespace.  I would like to come to an agreement as a group by the
end of business this Friday (February 15, 2013).  Once we have
agreement, I will work with the TC Administrator to get this registered
with OASIS.

Thank you!

Regards,
Vince Brunssen