s-ramp message

Subject: Referencing within documents

Hi all,

At our 20/Feb call we walked through the S-RAMP Foundation WD11 and S-RAMP ATOM Binding WD5 documents.

We spoke about moving short pieces of text out of the main text of the document while still keeping an appropriate reference to it.

I looked at various other approved spec documents and by using those as an example, we might consider moving the text parts as discussed to footnotes within the documents.

The current word processor format the document is in (MS Word), allows for easy insertion of footnotes on relevant pages.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen