s-ramp message

Subject: Results of vote for 30 day public review of S-RAMP

The results of the vote are as follows and the voting members have approved the 30 day public review.

----- Forwarded by Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM on 04/03/2013 05:50 PM -----

Eric Wittmann <eric.wittmann@redhat.com>

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,

04/01/2013 02:52 PM

Re: Vote: 30 Day Public Review of S-RAMP Documents

I vote Yay.

On 04/01/2013 03:40 PM, Mr. Vincent Brunssen wrote:
> There is a motion on the floor from Eric Wittmann as follows:
>
> I propose a motion that we approve the S-RAMP documents (including the Foundation Document, Atom Binding Document, and all related schema documents) for a 30 day public review.
>
> This motion is seconded by Gershon Janssen.
>
> Would the following members please respond with their vote or any comments:
>
> Eric Wittmann
> Gershon Janssen
> Radek Pospisil
> Kurt Stam
> Vince Brunssen
>
> Thank you!
>
> Vince Brunssen

----- Forwarded by Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM on 04/03/2013 05:50 PM -----

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

04/01/2013 03:16 PM

Re: Vote: 30 Day Public Review of S-RAMP Documents

I vote yes.
Inactive hide details for Vince Brunssen---04/01/2013 02:42:14 PM---There is a motion on the floor from Eric Wittmann as followVince Brunssen---04/01/2013 02:42:14 PM---There is a motion on the floor from Eric Wittmann as follows: I propose a motion that we approve the

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,

04/01/2013 02:42 PM

Vote: 30 Day Public Review of S-RAMP Documents

    Sent by:

workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org

There is a motion on the floor from Eric Wittmann as follows:

I propose a motion that we approve the S-RAMP documents (including the Foundation Document, Atom Binding Document, and all related schema documents) for a 30 day public review.

This motion is seconded by Gershon Janssen.

Would the following members please respond with their vote or any comments:

Eric Wittmann
Gershon Janssen
Radek Pospisil
Kurt Stam
Vince Brunssen

Thank you!

Vince Brunssen

----- Forwarded by Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM on 04/03/2013 05:50 PM -----

"Pospisil, Radek" <radek.pospisil@hp.com>

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,

04/02/2013 02:13 AM

RE: Vote: 30 Day Public Review of S-RAMP Documents

Hello,

I vote 'yes'.

 Regards,

Radek

There is a motion on the floor from Eric Wittmann as follows:

I propose a motion that we approve the S-RAMP documents (including the Foundation Document, Atom Binding Document, and all related schema documents) for a 30 day public review.

This motion is seconded by Gershon Janssen.

Would the following members please respond with their vote or any comments:

Eric Wittmann
Gershon Janssen
Radek Pospisil
Kurt Stam
Vince Brunssen

Thank you!

Vince Brunssen

----- Forwarded by Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM on 04/03/2013 05:50 PM -----

Gershon Janssen <gershon@qroot.com>

Vince Brunssen/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,

04/02/2013 03:03 AM

Re: Vote: 30 Day Public Review of S-RAMP Documents

My vote: yes.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen