s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] Regarding the comment email that you got about broken links on the S-RAMP page

Chet,

The old s-ramp.org was originally created when HP, IBM and others were working on S-RAMP and prior to S-RAMP being brought to OASIS.  The GoDaddy account that s-ramp.org is registered under is no longer active and there is no intent to reactivate it.  But we figured since there were people that may have had s-ramp.org bookmarked we wanted to redirect them to the OASIS S-RAMP TC Page until the time came when s-ramp.org was no longer valid.  We also gave people notice that s-ramp.org was going away and that the OASIS TC was the new home of all S-RAMP materials.

As for the resources that are at that URL, there should be none.  Hopefully when we made S-RAMP public during its 30 day review there are no references to s-ramp.org anywhere.  All references and resources should be gotten from the OASIS specific URLs.

I hope that this helps to clarify.

Inactive hide details for Chet Ensign ---04/29/2013 05:10:34 PM---I followed up on the comment the TC received from Rick WagnerChet Ensign ---04/29/2013 05:10:34 PM---I followed up on the comment the TC received from Rick Wagner in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archiv

Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>

s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org,

04/29/2013 05:10 PM

[s-ramp] Regarding the comment email that you got about broken links on the S-RAMP page

    Sent by:

<s-ramp@lists.oasis-open.org>

I followed up on the comment the TC received from Rick Wagner in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/s-ramp-comment/201304/msg00000.html

Greg Carpenter tells me that s-ramp.org is registered with GoDaddy, which is redirecting the links to www.oasis-open.org where the resources in question don't exist.

Greg says the only way to fix this is to point the links to the specific resources you all want to have retrieved. Does anyone on the TC know what those links should be retrieving?

Thanks,

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign

http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary:
+1 973-996-2298
Mobile:
+1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:
http://linkd.in/OASISopen