s-ramp message

Subject: Re: [s-ramp] JIRA tasks and spec version 1.1

Vince/TC,

Hope all is well!

Since we last held the TC meeting, back in October, I haven't heard back from anyone regarding an S-RAMP 1.1 spec release.  We had decided to move forward (and voted on it).  Any idea what the next steps should be?  JIRA is loaded with the issues I've found, as well as several schema patches.

Thanks!