s-ramp message

Subject: interest in continuing the S-RAMP spec

All, hello!  I'm just trying to get an idea of general interest in continuing with the S-RAMP spec.  When we last met, several months ago, there was a bit of interest in 1.0 errata and starting on 1.1.  But since then (and in general), the community has been extremely quiet.  Although I'd love to continue improving the spec, I hesitate to start pushing if Red Hat is going to be the only interested party.

Any feedback?  Are other implementations/organizations still using the spec and would like to see its continued development?  If so, can you please respond ASAP?

Thanks!

Brett Meyer, Red Hat
S-RAMP Co-Chair
brmeyer@redhat.com