saf message

Subject: Important Links

Here’s a list of handy links:
TC Wiki:  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/saf/  (upon request)
Templates (including home page instructions): http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/index.html
Web-based chat for meetings:  http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/saf
-          supports queue management, chat history, etc. and requires no download/plugin
Issue Tracking system: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Dashboard.jspa  (upon request)

Should you find yourself in need of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. I’m happy to help.
Congratulations!
Mary
Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090