saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] Paul Vincent (Tibco) comments on SAF

Perhaps I should have said "our attention." It's late! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Lipton, Paul C
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:40 PM
To: 'Robin Cover'; OASIS SAF TC Discussion List

Hi Robin,

Yes there has been a lot of interest in this amongst the CEP community. I appreciate your bringing this to my attention.

Best,
Paul

Paul Lipton
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Phone (preferred number!): +1 215 539-2731
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.