saf message

Subject: Getting started

Hi all,

first of all thanks for your trust yesterday, I am looking forward to working with all of you, and I appreciated your condolences :-)

To business now: I have asked Mary if it makes sense to appoint a secretary; otherwise, and seeing how we are a small-ish group right now, the co-chairs will probably handle minutes and housekeeping.

Also, if we are to make changes to the charter we should do this sooner rather than later so please (Paul, Marcelo?) send any suggestions to the email list to give time to the group to consider and discuss before the next call(s).

Finally, I was wondering what the status of Mike Baskey and Abdi Salahshour is, since I know they are active and important to the group but not members of the TC yet.

That's all for now I guess,

Regards,

Stavros