saf message

Subject: Re: [saf] Possible TC Actions to Consider

Folks,

I have commented of the naming issue, but not the Cloud Profile:

I am strongly in favor of doing a Cloud Profile of Symptoms, probably at the IaaS level. Within the DMTF and OGF there are activities that provide us with domain specific schema, etc. I suggest we consider, as Pual suggests, a "test" of the system. This would not need to be a normative deliverable of the TC, but possibly part of a primer or suchlike. This should not then interfere with our charter, but give us something cloud-like to socialize the spec with. The next question, should you all like this idea, is what scenario should we look at describing in Symptoms terminology?

Talk to you tonight.