saf message

Subject: Next call

Hi all,

I have posted an agenda for next meeting. Most significant points: we will be voting on Paul's motion for the name "Symptoms Automation Framework". Any naming considerations or alternative proposals please send to the list so that we don't spent too much time on the call. Personally I find this name very suitable.

Second, we will revisit some of the blurry issues and try to prioritize the issue list so that we can start devoting whole meetings to technical discussions in the future.

Finally, beware of the switch back to standard time in the US. Verify your local call time.

Thanks,

Stavros