saf message

Subject: Near future plans

Hi all,

first of all Happy New Year and I hope you all enjoyed your holiday breaks!

Following last year's last calls, we should resume discussions on the cloud profile and the use case to drive it forward. The last couple of calls were low in attendance so I urge you all to have a look at the minutes to see how discussion evolved and contribute where necessary.

Structuring and working on the cloud profile internals seems will keep us busy for January.

Also, I propose we start thinking about a face to face meeting. Getting together in a round table will help us quickly sort out lots of things and will provide lots of fun :-)

"See" you in the call tomorrow,

Stavros