saf message

Subject: Immediate next steps and schedule

Hi all,

I have just uploaded an initial cloud profile draft based on our discussions in the calls. Please have a look and we'll talk about this on the next call.

Re the next steps:
-  we'll probably have an internal unofficial vote in the call for the face to face meeting (provisionally set for the first week of March). Paul any news on the possible venue??
- we'll open a ballot for the proposed charter changes (name + profile) right after the next call, which will run for a week.
- we will then submit a charter clarification after the ballot ends to OASIS for the formal ballot and approval.
- move on to elaborate the profile

any comments?

Cheers,

Stavros