saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] SAF - value proposition for cloud

Jeff,

Thank you for trying to capture what was indeed struggling on my part. I should have responded when my own thoughts were more current, but for what it is worth please see below. Generally, I think you have captured it. I merely elaborate more (and probably confuse more, I’m afraid).

I do think we have to examine the value proposition from a higher-level, possibly cloud application if we don’t want to do business domain.

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Lipton

VP, Industry Standards and Open Source

Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence

Phone (preferred number!): +1 215 539-2731

Mobile: +1 267 987-6887

Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

cid:image001.gif@01C83B50.20DA2990

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.