saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] Short, Easy SAF Description

Mostly +1 there, Dave. One more pass at the syntax from me. Any comments Dave or anyone?

“SAF is a catalog-based, XML knowledge framework that enables both problem remediation and optimization of the operational and business characteristics of complex systems. The framework has applicability to both IT and non-IT domains; including cloud computing, service management, governance, security, and most vertical industries.”

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Lipton

VP, Industry Standards and Open Source

Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence

Phone (preferred number!): +1 215 539-2731

Mobile: +1 267 987-6887

Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

cid:image001.gif@01C83B50.20DA2990

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.