saf message

Subject: Re: [saf] March F2F More Logistics @ Ewing & 2/18 regrets

I also must send regrets for the meeting today... ungent matter came up here... sorry

Marcelo Perazolo
IBM Systems Director
IBM Corporation
phone: +1-919-5438491
email: mperazol@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for "Lipton, Paul C" ---02/17/2010 05:58:41 PM---Hi all,"Lipton, Paul C" ---02/17/2010 05:58:41 PM---Hi all,

"Lipton, Paul C" <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>

<saf@lists.oasis-open.org>

02/17/2010 05:58 PM

[saf] March F2F More Logistics @ Ewing & 2/18 regrets

Hi all,

First of all, regrets for 2/18 meeting. I have a DMTF Board meeting that I must attend.

Regarding the F2F, I believe that several folks indicated that they would not be able to arrive until around closer to noon. Therefore, I propose these hours:

Wednesday, 3 Mar: 12:00-18:00:
Working lunch will be available when you arrive. I will be there at 11:00.
Those who can show up before 12:00 can chat and further develop the agenda and goals to give us a good head-start.
Dinner at Mediterra (you already got the link in a previous) at 19:00 (please RSVP if you can attend. CA cannot provide dinner, I’m afraid). If the weather is nice, I am prepared to lead a stroll around Princeton again after dinner.

Thursday, 4 Mar: 9:00-17:30 (to be confirmed by attendees). Lunch provided by CA.

Friday, 5 Mar: 9:00-14:00 (to be confirmed by attendees). Lunch provided by CA.

Internet access should be available, but it will probably not be wireless in that conference room. Please bring a cable, if you can remember, although there should be some there, it never hurts to be prepared.

Please note my mobile number below. Please contact me if you are substantially delayed, can’t find or get into the building for some reason, etc. You have Mapquest (I don’t think other mapping services work for this very new location yet) link and other information in previous emails. Therefore, auto GPSs may not have this data either. I would suggest at least printing off Mapquest directions, too.

We will be on the fourth floor, room 459.

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Lipton
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Phone (preferred number!): +1 215 539-2731
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com
cid:image001.gif@01C83B50.20DA2990
THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.