saf message

Subject: Preliminary F2F agenda

Title: Message
Hi all,

in trying to generate feedback about the ff meeting agenda, here is a first effort:

+ use cases
   - interactions and pre and post conditions
   - syndromes (what we are looking for)
   - symptoms (to satisfy our syndrome needs)
   - protocols
   - discuss syndrome templates/generic syndromes + syndrome instantiation
+ interfaces
   - requirements based on the use cases
   - catalogue authoring (+ sharing?)
   - catalogue contents
   - syndrome instantiation and manipulating syndrome templates
+ profile
   - decide on general outline
   - discuss scope, purpose, similar specs
   - extract required extensions, restrictions etc from the generated use case symptoms, syndromes, and protocols (and then formalize them)
   - discuss taxonomy
   - start writing up a bit! the more the merrier!
thoughts? We'll discuss this in today's call as well.

Cheers,

--
Stavros Isaiadis (PhD)
Senior Researcher

Services and Solutions Research Division
Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road
Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
tel: +44 (0) 20 8606 4520
e-mail:
stavros.isaiadis@uk.fujitsu.com

Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
Registered No. 4153469

This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.