saf message

Subject: F2F Day 2 (my delay)

Title: F2F Day 2 (my delay)

Hi all,

Very sorry. I am feeling increasingly unwell and will be likely be late to the meeting.

Good work, IMHO, on day 1 and thanks to you all for tolerating my local pride and related stories during dinner.

Regards,
Paul (from mobile)
------Original Message------
From: Stavros.Isaiadis@uk.fujitsu.com
To: saf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [saf] Cloud use cases
Sent: Mar 3, 2010 11:31 PM

Hi all,   I just formalized a bit our cloud use cases in a document format and added sequence diagrams for the first two use cases -to add some colour :-) The third one seems a bit less straightforward... More on this tomorrow morning.   Have a good night everyone,   Stavros ______________________________________________________________________ Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE Registered No. 4153469 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.