saf message

Subject: Documents' lifecycle and Coverpages

Hi all,

I just heard back from Mary from OASIS. Briefly, all documents we generate go through the same lifecycle (even non-spec documents like our FAQ). You can find the lifecycle here: http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/videos/SpecificationLifecycle/engage.html

When we have the FAQ finalized, we contact Carol Geyer and she will update the relevant links.

Also, re: the slidedeck, we should add a slide at the end with all the relevant disclaimers (status of slides, date of approval etc.) I attach below Mary's response to the question "what is the process with this kind of documents? Do we go through the same lifecycle as the specs?":

Mary: "Yes - at the current time it's the only process we have. Once the FAQ is ready you should contact Carol Geyer; she will actually get it online at the FAQ link on the TC's public home page. My best recommendation is to include a slide at the end with the fine print - the Notices text from the specification boilerplate template, the status (Committee Draft 01, etc.), date of approval, and the TC name."

Cheers,

Stavros