saf message

Subject: RE: [saf] Documents naming and maintenance part 2

+1

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Lipton
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Phone (preferred number!): +1 215 539-2731
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaught, Jeffrey A [mailto:Jeffrey.Vaught@ca.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:57 AM
To: Stavros.Isaiadis@uk.fujitsu.com; saf@lists.oasis-open.org

All sounds good to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stavros.Isaiadis@uk.fujitsu.com [mailto:Stavros.Isaiadis@uk.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:52 AM
To: saf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [saf] Documents naming and maintenance part 2

Hi all,

further to my previous email: perhaps we should refrain from using spaces in the filenames as they don't seem to be in the OASIS approved character set.

Also, I think we need another prefix for the documents contributed when the TC started, something like "Contributions-" for those five documents: spec, 2 xsds, wsdl, and white paper. We leave those intact, and we create new Working Drafts for the versions we're actually working on, like Vivian did for the Spec itself.

Thanks,

Stavros