saf message

Subject: Fast Flower Delivery Use Case

Please take a quick look at the attached use case and offer your comments.

CA is engaged with a partner that may be interested in participating in the SAF TC.  They mentioned this Fast Flower Use case in our discussions, and I’ve adapted it to extol the benefits of SAF.  Fyi – the original use case is public domain, published by an IBM author as part of an upcoming CEP book.

Thanks,

Jeff

UseCase-FastFlowerDelivery-WD.doc